Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Lovely Cat

Hi all, I know it has been ages since I last posted... But... I don't even have an excuse/reason, I just haven't thought to write.

But this morning I woke up and felt like it.! So now you get to hear from me!!! I know you are all sooo excited.! ;]

Anyways my cat. So my cat is the bomb. She always manages to sleep on the one place on my bed I DON'T want to to sleep. I mean there is the one spot. And she always finds it even though it changes from night to night.! I don't know how.? (It could be the same way I was always able to find the candy in my Grandma's house on the first try. Could be...) Anyways, so she lays there and expects me not to move. So fine I stay still.......until I am uncomfortable. Plain and simple cat, my bed, my rules. Well there is lots of protest (of course) and when I do move she gets up and tries to get on my bedside table.

On my bedside table I have a tray the has miscellaneous jewelry and other small things. And so if she goes up there and gets one, I never see it again. So I have to get up out of bed and put her on the ground. One time I got so mad that she woke me up at like 2 am the I sprayed her with my spray bottle. She didn't climb up there for a couple days... So when I get her off my nightstand she starts to run.

You know how cats are supposed to chase mice, well my cat chases mice, at like 4 in the morning. So she wakes me up at four in the morning because I hear her running around and saying, "Grrrrrrr-meow, grrr-meow, grr-mow, run run run run run, Grrrrr-meow, bank turns off my bed and continues, etc.! I mean really!

And then, if she catches the mouse, which rarely happens, she eats the back half like up to the shoulders and either leaves the rest at the edge of my bed, or brings it up onto my bed. One time she brought a live mouse up onto my bed. That was interesting... :P

Then after about an hour or at like 6-7 am,  she doesn't feel too well. When my cat has to throw up, she sounds like a crying baby. Like for realz, no kidding, only truth. So she is wailing ad  then you hear her throw up. And of course it is either on a rug, by one of the beds, on the top of a dresser, or on a window sill. It wouldn't be in an easy place to clean it up.

So that is it for right now. Hope you enjoyed hearing about my cat!!! :D

Love,
-Pie <><

No comments:

Post a Comment