Sunday, October 23, 2011

Featured Follower {la creativite de la fille}

Hey Everyone,

I am going to be featured on my friends blog, la creativite de la fille!!!!!!!

My friends blog is all about her crafts, paintings, baking, and pictures. I love it because I enjoy reading what she has to say and seeing what she has done. She is a fun, wonderful, loving person and very encouraging to me. I thank God that I can have her in my life. I would read her blog if I were you.

The link to her blog: http://lacreativitedelafille.blogspot.com/

Her blog button:



My blog is a place where I can relay thoughts and my life, my friend's lives, and my family's lives. It is a place where I express myself and tell about the activities I do, the people I love, and the things that make me, me. I started writing this blog because it was the only thing that I could think of to do since I am not allowed to be on twitter, facebook, or pintrist. I have come to love blogging and I think it was, and is, the better choice.

Who am I you might ask. Well, I am Pie. That is who you will know me as.

Here is the link to my blog: http://pie-news.blogspot.com/

Here is my blog button:


I love to read, play, hang-out with friends, email, blog ☻, watch good movies, hang-out with family, go to ROCK, read the Bible (I am a christian), play outside, etc. I love life and value it. I also love to make these little faces and heart. ☺ ☻ ♥ :) :-) :P :D

One of my favorite Bible verses is: Romans 8:28 - "For ALL things work together for the good of those who love the Lord..."

Love You All,
-Pie ♥


1 comment:

  1. GRETA! SUPER GREAT JOBBBBBBBBB! I LOVE WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY ABOUT ME AND MY BLOG AS WELL AS ABOUT YOURS! THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS! WE SHOULD FOR SURE DO IT AGAIN SOON! THANKS DEAR! LOVE YOU!(:

    ReplyDelete