Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Friend Guess, and prize

Hey Guys,

Since none of you guessed my "Friend Guess" I will just have to tell you.

The answer is Sarah L. She has been a good friend for many years and it is always fun to see her.

A new Friend Guess:

Clue #1- Her family owns a King Charles Cavalier.

Clue #2- Her Favorite color used to be orange.

Clue #3- She is a teenager.

Clue #4- I love her. (she is family)

Clue #5- She is super smart.

Try to guess this one. I would love as many guesses as I can get.

☻ By the way the winner will receive a hug from me. ☻

Love you All,
Greta ♥

P.S. If she (yes I am talking to you) guesses it she will be featured on my blog as a featured follower and will get to hang out with me. (yes I am talking to you, he he he ☻)

1 comment:

  1. PAIEGYYYYYYY-WAGEYYYYYYYYYY! Paige! I love you and miss you!!! I think you should call me some time! lol(:

    ReplyDelete