Monday, June 11, 2012

Purity Ring

This is my first post in forever and I'm soooooo excited! We have some friends in from out of town and we are having a great time. Today we are going to Nelson's Ice Cream and then my grandma's to swim. Our friends are from Silt CO. Another exciting thing happened while I was not able to blog. (our computer was down and then we got a new one)I turned 14!!!! I also was given my purity ring. Purity ring you ask...well ladies a purity ring is something your daddy gives you, and accepting it means you promise to stay pure until the night of your wedding. It also means your parents trust you to make the right decisions. Mine has four little pearls on the top.! It is beautiful. Then when you get engaged you give your purity ring to your husband to be as a promise to him. Isn't that special? :) I just felt like writing something about that since it was soooo special to me. Thanks for reading I Love you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment