Monday, October 3, 2011

A long Wait

Hey Everybody,

I am sorry I took so long to post something. I started school, Eschel, Literature Class (Wednesday), etc. This was not at the top of my priority list. But I will try to give you a update. I started school the last week of Aug. it went fine and I am kinda in a routine now. Eschel started the first week of Sept. and that is going great too. I take 3 classes at Eschel, my co-op, Speech, Science, and Writing. I am actually going to give my 1st speech this year tomorrow. It is a Dramatic Reading Speech. As for Literature Class, I am going to have my first class Wednesday. the book is called "The Giver" by Lois Lowry. It is not a book I would pick out but it is a good book and it's good for me to read a variety of things. We are still taking care of my baby-toddler cousin and she just graduated! To I know this is super big, The Next Size Car Seat!!!!!! I think it is big. :) Anyway I am just about to print out the final copy of my speech.

One last thing. I would love it if you told people about my blog. I do love to see that people are reading.

Thanks,
-Pie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pie-girl! Glad your school is going well. Boy, I wish that you could be in my Literature Class... we're reading the Hiding Place, the story of Corrie ten Boom, and I love it! It was great to see you again, too!

    ReplyDelete