Thursday, October 13, 2011

Duluth

I completely forgot to tell you about my trip to Duluth. !

I went to Duluth with my mom, sister, and grandma. We drove up to Split Rock Light House and climbed around on all the rocks down by the water. We actually retook a picture we took in 2007. It was us, me and my sister, standing on a rock with the cliff behind us that had the lighthouse on it. After we were done at the lighthouse we drove up to a little town, had lunch, went to a little shop, and stopped at Betty's Pies. We didn't get any pie because it was super expensive. We did however go to DQ and get blizzards. Then we went to the hotel, THE EDGE WATER PARK HOTEL!!!!!!!! We got to play at the water park until it closed that night and played in it until we left the hotel the next morning. Then we went hiking at Lester Park. After that we went shopping down town and got giant PB cups. While in town we ate lunch at Grandma's. Then we came home.

-Pie ☻

P.S. - The way to make that cute little face is to hold down Alt (it's by the space bar) and click the 2 that is on the right of the arrows. (It's in the middle of the 1 that has End on it and the 3 that has PgDn on it)

P.P.S. - If you click Alt and the 1 I told you about earlier it makes ☺

P.P.P.S. - If you click the Alt and 3 I told you about it makes ♥

I hope you use this important information I taught you. :)

I love you all ♥ ☺☻

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a TON of fun! My family likes to go to the edge when were in Duluth :)

    ReplyDelete