Saturday, July 2, 2011

B-day Fun

Hey it's me! I know it's two in the moring but I'm at a birthday sleepover. I'm at my friends house and she turned 13!!!! We went to the mall and swam at the beach for about one min. because of a storm, we have been trying to activate a giftcard she got for her b-day. I gave her a bottle of "Dark Kiss" purfume from Bath and Body Works. I know the name sounds bad but it smells AWESOME!!!!!!!!! it is my favorite scent. :)

I just finished up a Summer VBS!!!!! (Vacation. Bible.School) (I was a helper) It was fun but very hot. We played lots of fun games and learned 4 bible verses.

By the way at Claire's ther have a great make-up kit for $16.00. I bought one and think it is great.

Have a wonderful 4th of July! -Love you all-


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time at the party! Hope you aren't too tired...

    ReplyDelete