Saturday, May 28, 2011

Maddies back!!!

Alright, having my cousin over went almost perfect!!!!!!!! I can't wait to have her again next week. She brings such joy to our hearts here, and I found out she has her first two teeth!
Even though today is rainy there are a lot of things to do like reading a book, watching a movie, playing a board game, card game, etc. My favorite book series is called The Lily Series. It is about a girl who is going through life and how she gets in a mess and God helps her out of it, how she depends on him and turns to him for help. I like them because they encourage me. I just finished "Lily Rules", and I have started "Rough And Rugged Lily". There are fourteen books in the series:
-Here's Lily! (1)
-Lily Robbins, M.D. (2)
-Lily and the Creep (3)
-Lily's Ultimate Party (4)
-Ask Lily (5)
-Lily the Rebel (6)
-Lights, Action, Lily! (7)
-Lily Rules! (8)
-Rough and Rugged Lily (9)
-Lily Speaks! (10)
-Horse Crazy Lily (11)
-Lily's Church Camp Adventure (12)
-Lily's in London?! (13)
-Lily's Passport to Paris (14)
There are also nonfiction companions to all of the books, but I don't read those.

You all know how if you've signed up, you get emails telling you that I've posted something. Well I would like to know how many people read my blog, so could you all please come to my site on May 31st so I can check my stats and find out. Anytime on that day before 5 o'clock and then I will check to see. Just read an article and I will be able to tell.

Thanks,

There's a wonderful thing that gold cannot buy a blessing that's rare and true. And that's the gift of a wonderful friend, like the friend I have in you. Alaina H.
Love You :)





No comments:

Post a Comment