Wednesday, May 11, 2011

3 problems

Okay it has been a while since I have posted anything but that is because we have had some difficult days here at the house.

1: Saturday night my mom tripped and hurt her left leg and right toe. We now know that she broke her lower leg bones, kinda smashed her ankle, and broke her pinky toe on the right foot. Today she is going to have a surgery to get her ankle screwed together so that her bones can heal. Please pray for her and that the surgeons will have swift and safe hands.

2: My hamster died and now we have only a cat and a dog. Her name is Georgia Peach and I have had her since July 2009. She died in her sleep and I think she died of old age. Hamsters only live for one-two years. :(

3: This is good news and bad news. You know how my sister and I had a lemonade stand. Well we both earned around $10 maybe more maybe less.:) The bad news is that I dropped the key to our lock box into the box so we can't get it open.:( It was an accident.

That's all for now. Thanks, Romans 8:28 - All things will work together for the good of those who love the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment